Peptide Synthesis Platform
As your trusted peptide CDMO partner, BOC Sciences has built a world-leading solid/liquid phase synthesis technology platform, dedicated to the development of complex new peptides. We have R&D bases in the United States and the United Kingdom, and always follow the concept of efficient and high-quality service to create the most valuable innovative pharmaceutical products for customers.
BOC Sciences has more than ten years of history in peptide development. We are a peptide supplier that has passed the GMP certification of the United States and the European Union. At present, we are focusing on using advanced synthesis technology to solve a series of complex peptide modification problems, and we are dedicated to solving your special needs. We are a CDMO service provider appointed by many world-renowned pharmaceutical companies to cooperate.
- Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis (SPPS)
Solid-phase synthesis is a process of repeatedly adding amino acids, usually from the C-terminus to the N-terminus. First, the C-terminus of the first amino acid is connected to the solid-phase carrier through a covalent bond, and then the N-terminus of the amino acid is used as the starting point for synthesis to form peptide bonds with other activated amino acids. This process is repeated continuously to obtain the target polypeptide. At present, we are using a synthetic method based on Fmoc.
Fig.1 Schematic representation of Merrifield solid-phase peptide synthesis.(Duro-Castano, et al., 2014)
- Liquid Phase Peptide Synthesis (LPPS)
Liquid phase synthesis is a traditional method of peptide synthesis. We mainly use this method to synthesize large-scale peptides, polymeric peptides and difficult peptides.
What We Offer
Our peptide technology platform supports the synthesis and scale-up manufacturing of the following types of peptides:
- Ordinary and Long-chain Linear Peptides
- Purity: crude to 99%
- Length: 2-200AA
- Scale: from milligrams to kilograms
- Success rate: > 95%
- Cyclic Peptides
- Type: disulfide bond peptide, click peptide, lactam cyclization, bicyclic peptide, etc.
- Cyclization position: head-tail, head-side chain, side chain-side chain, side chain-tail
- Peptide Labeling and Modification
- Phosphorylation modification
- Fluorescence/dye labeling
- Amidation (C-terminal) or acetylation (N-terminal)
- Special amino acid modifications, such as amino acid derivatives, etc.
- Other modifications: including polyethylene glycol modification, biotin modification, etc.
If you are interested in our peptide synthesis platform, please contact us immediately.
- Duro-Castano, et al. Peptide-Based Polymer Therapeutics.[J]. Polymers, 2014.